With every office, there is a need for suitable lighting. However, the type of lighting that is needed depends on a number of factors.
1. The surface area of the office.
2. The current light that is naturally occurring (through opens doors and windows)
3. The type of work done within the office (desk work, consultation, packaging etc)
There are a number of other factors to consider, however, there is no one-fits-all solution.
However, we would recommend a number of lighting products that create lighting suitable for long use. Any lighting that is fitted within an office environment needs;
1. Energy efficient.
2. Covers a large/targeted area.
3. Does not strain or cause glare for people within direct contact with the light.
4. Suitable for intended use.
The two main uses of office lighting is through the use of;
1. 600 x 600 LED panels.
2. LED Batten lighting (replacing older tube lights)
3. Ecoslim su/rc surface and recess 2-in-1 lights.
We provide these three options for majority of office projects, as they provide high lumen outputs without any strain/glare problems for its users. They are also efficient and durable enough to be used for long periods of time without any constraints.
The Ecoslim su/rc panel has the dimmable functionality, should that be needed.
There are a number of lighting suspension kit’s also available, should you need to have the lighting suspended from the ceiling.