At Ecobrite Limited, we want to keep our customers happy. In unfortunate circumstances, where you are not happy, please see our returns & exchange policy below.
A) Online Purchases
Ecobrite Limited offers a full refund for any unused products purchased online through our URL www.ecobriteled.com, as long as our returns procedures are adhered to.
1. The customer must notify Ecobrite Limited by emailing [email protected] that you wish to make a return within 14 days of your purchase.
2. Within your email, you must give the full product code and specification, your delivery address, invoice number, your reason for return and the date you purchased the product.
3. Products must be unused and packaged as you received them. We cannot accept any returns of products that have been used as we will not be able to re-sell them.
4. From the date of notifying us of your return, you have no more than 14 days from that date to return the product(s) to our main store below.
B) In-store Purchases
We hope you’re happy with your Ecobrite purchase. If you decide it isn’t right for you, you can exchange or get a credit note for unwanted items within 14 days of purchase.
Please note that we only offer exchange or credit note which is valid for 6 months, if the conditions below are met.
Please note, items must:
Be unused and in their original condition (including all packaging and tags intact)
Have proof of purchase such as receipt. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to provide a credit note or exchange. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
We cannot accept an exchange or credit note of product(s) for special bespoke orders / products assembled especially for the customer or display products.
- Under Law, we do not need to accept giving an exchange or credit to the customer if they;
1. knew an item was faulty when they bought it. 2. damaged an item by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it (though they may still have the right to a repair, replacement) 3. Cannot provide the certificate from the UK qualified electrician who installed the product.
2. In order to process the exchange or credit note, the customer must bring the receipt for their purchase. Without this, Ecobrite Limited reserves the right to refuse an exchange or credit note.
3. In order to guarantee an exchange or credit note, product(s) to be returned must be unused and in their original packaging. We cannot accept any returns that have been used as we will not be able to re-sell them.
C) Faulty Product(s) (in-store / online purchase)
We are sorry to hear you have received a faulty product from Ecobrite Limited. The regulations for returns are slightly different depending on how you purchased the product. If a product has become faulty after installation, you must include the certificate of the qualified electrician that installed the fitting – without this we cannot accept any liability for the fault.
i) In-store Purchase
Please contact our admin team at [email protected] to notify us of a fault within 7 days of your purchase. If the fault occurs after this period, the admin team will advise you best on your warranties.
In-store returns of faulty product(s) must be returned to our main store, detailed at the end of the policy, within 30 days of the original purchase.
From the date of the return, we reserve the right to a 4 week turn around to repair or replace your faulty product(s). If the product(s) are sold out, we will reserve the right to 6 months turn around to repair or replace your product(s).
It is not the responsability of the store to uninstall the light and bring to the store.
ii) Online Purchase
If you have made an online purchase and the product(s) are faulty or not ‘up to scratch’, please notify the admin team at [email protected] as soon as possible. Returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase in order to be offered a full refund, as long as there is no damage to the product.
For products returned after 30 days, Ecobrite Limited offers a repair or replacement guarantee.
From the date of the return, we reserve the right to a 4 week turn around to repair or replace your faulty product(s).If the product(s) are sold out, we will reserve the right to 6 months turn around to repair or replace your product(s).
When returning via post, costs will be refunded or arranged by Ecobrite Limited. The admin team will advise on the best option and if this advice is not followed, we cannot be held liable for the postage.
Advance payments and Cancellation Charges. If you cancel the order, the business is entitled to keep or receive an amount sufficient to cover losses that directly result from your cancellation
(eg costs already incurred or loss of profit). Businesses must take reasonable steps to reduce their losses (eg by re-selling the goods or services). Non-refundable deposits will be a percentage
of the total price.
Deposits for lights which are in stock, should be paid in full and collected within 14 days, unless a special agreement has been put in place.
If the light product is not collected within 14 days of deposit, we reserve the right to cancel the order and claim the deposit to cover the costs of the business.
The terms of this agreement are within your rights as a consumer. Ecobrite Limited Management reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not fall within the requirements of this policy. Ecobrite Limited also reserves the right to amend or change the procedures or terms of this agreement at any time.
All warranties are those of the manufacturer and Ecobrite Limited reserves the right to a 4 week turn around on repairing or replacing products. If the product(s) are sold out, we will reserve the right to 6 months turn around to repair or replace your product(s).
Warranties will only be upheld if all products are fitted within our product guidelines and by a UK qualified electrician. In relation to faulty products, we cannot accept liability where products have not been installed by a registered qualified electrician.
Any delays due to act of God, Ecobrite Limited is not responsible/ liable.
We cannot accept a return/exchange of product(s) for special bespoke orders / products assembled especially for the customer or display products.
169 Cheetham Hill Road
0161 211 3514